Saturday 21 August 2010

Challenge 27 - Fabric

Hey hey all, time for another BasicGrey Challenge :), Thanks so much to all of you who played along to the last challenge, it was lovely to see all of your wonderful pearly creations :)

We really hope that you can join in with this fortnights challenge too, which is ..

Fabric

This week we would love to see some Fabric used on your creations, this can be anything from Fabric brads, to some wonderful Fabric flowers like some of our fab DT have used, the possibilities are endless and the choice is completely up to you, we so cant wait to see what you can come up with :)

But don't forget, if you want to be eligible for this weeks prize you need to use at least one item of BasicGrey on your creation :)

The Prize

Simon Says Stamp $25 Credit Voucher

The fab prize for this challenge which has been very generously donated by our one and only sponsor Simon Says Stamp, is a fab $25 spending spree to the Simon Says Stamp Superstore :), Just think of the goodies you could get with that, you lucky ducks :)

This Challenge Closes on Friday the 3rd of September at 11.00 pm (GMT)

Design Team Logo

Tara G

BG26b copy

Heather

IMG_3899

Tara W

DSCN6166

Chris

<KENOX S860  / Samsung S860>

Kim

CIMG4255

Jo

005





xx
The BasicGrey Challenges Team

14 comments:

  1. Thanks for another fab challenge. I enjoyed looking at all the DT cards.
    hugs Dorte

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the DT creations, very inspirational!

    sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the opportunity! I had some BG scraps just lying around WAITING for some love.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the challenge! Great DT creations ^.^

    Olya x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love BG and am glad I found you!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a cool blog. I just found it and absolutely love Basic Grey Paper! Especially their new lines of Curio. I'm excited for it to come out. I collect all 6x6 paper pads that come out! I will visit often to see the cool projects you do. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for another wonderful challenge and for keeping me scrapping! Thought it was a great time for a back to school layout with BG!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this challenge. I used all BG papers, and made a fabric ruffle by running a row of stitches along a folded piece of fabric, and gathering it. Then I attached it to my image with glue dots, and attached it to the card with foam tape. It's a card for my daughter. Thanks for a great challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  9. STUNNING work from the DT! Thanks so much for an AMAZING challenge:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous challenge and I love all the Design Team cards! :) Georgia xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the challenge... all the DT cards are beautiful! Great use of fabric (I cut up my hubby's shirt lol)! Shelly x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just discovered your blog. Love BG designs. Thanks for the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is my first participation in your challenges and I am very happy to participate because I love working with fabrics. I love the DT cards. Thank you for these wonderful challenges.

    Clara from Quebec

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, we love to read them :)


xx
BasicGrey Challenges Team